I am me. My thoughts are unique. My dreams are eccentric. My life story is my own. I am me.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Eeeek!

Things I like:
Getting chosen over somebody else because I put an effort into introducing myself and making myself known.
Peanut butter.  And a lot of it.
Contacts.  Glasses just get in the way.
House Hunters International.  You know, just preparing for my trip around the world.
Music.  It's my energy, my relaxation, and my strength.  It's what gets me through life.
Blogging.  It's like a diary....but not.
Facial expressions.  They get me through my day.  And people might think I'm weird.  Awesome!
Silly sounds.  You may hear me say, "Meeeee!" or "Eeek!"
Hugs.  Please hug me.  I give really good hugs.
Toothbrush.  I like brushing my teeth.  I used to eat the toothpaste when I was little.  Oops.
Michael Buble.  Something about his voice and his style.  Oh, and he's kinda sexy.
Marimba.  I want to learn to play this instrument.  Or be a percussionist (at times).
For some reason, a list was in order for this blog post.  I am excited and nervous for this week.  My grandparents from Florida are coming up to SD on Wednesday, but I probably won't see them until Saturday at the football game.  Then, my junior recital is on Sunday...eeek!!  I am excited, but terribly nervous.  Okay, there is more I want to say, but I am tired.  Need sleep :)  Trumpet lesson in the morn!! Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment