I am me. My thoughts are unique. My dreams are eccentric. My life story is my own. I am me.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Well Hey There

Well hey there world!  I've apparently been MIA for awhile...
I can honestly say that I have never been so busy in my entire life.  This semester is definitely here to challenge me.  I recently quit my job at the coffee shop.  It was necessary.  I don't have enough time to sleep, do homework, practice my trumpet, and definitely not time to work.  My junior recital is in exactly seven days.  I am playing with an amazing piano player and premiering a trumpet piece in SD!  Well I have to go to a football game now and am mildly distracted by the movie Cam and I are watching.  Sorry for the lame blog post after a month of being away.  Hopefully more will follow soon :)  Maybe going to see Footloose tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment