I am me. My thoughts are unique. My dreams are eccentric. My life story is my own. I am me.

Friday, November 4, 2011

New Start

Starting something new is sometimes terrifying, is it not?  I believe it's only terrifying if you make it that way.  This blog is taking a turn.  I am going to push it in a different direction.  No longer will it be completely about me writing every second of my life down so that I can actually remember things that my memory won't allow.  I want something more out of this.  If people are taking the time to read this, then why wouldn't I want them to get something out of it other than me rambling about nonsense?

So here goes nothing...

Inspiration doesn't simply happen though, it can't be forced.  Therefore, until I have something to actually write about, I will leave you with your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment