I am stubborn. I am impatient. I like to do things on my own. Without help.
I love storms. I love the smell of the rain. I like to watch a thunderstorm. Without tornadoes.
I rarely can explain emotions because that is exactly how deeply I feel them.
While logging onto this blog website, it took me to a page where I could learn how to use the 'new blogger' and whatnot. I clicked on the short YouTube video so that I could learn how to use it and stopped halfway through the approximate one and half minutes of my time it would have taken. Believe me when I say I'm proud I made it that far. I rarely like to be told how to do something or how to make something work, but rather figure it out my own way through trial and error (though I'd much rather always be right the first time). So here I am, using a new blog set-up without a care in the world that I left the video behind that would have set a nice sweet little path for me to understand.
It's storming outside. The humidity permeated through my hair this morning and I was upset that I had to put it up in a perky bun before afternoon even hit. The air was gorgeous and the smell of summer attacked me as soon as I stepped outside. It was lovely. Summer is glorious and everything that comes with it. This summer is going to bring a lot of chaos my way, but some amazing experiences as well. I can't wait to go to Europe and play jazz all over Germany and Switzerland. Then, I will head off to Hungary to visit Vivien, my most amazing friend from the resort last summer. I am beyond excited to experience the culture of Hungary first had: the food, the folk dancing, the landscapes, the shops, the countryside, and the language.
I have now lost my motivation for the topic of this blog post and shall have to return later. I will have more time to write now since finals are now over. I plan on returning and discussing things other than my stubbornness and the weather. Auf Wiedersehen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment