I am me. My thoughts are unique. My dreams are eccentric. My life story is my own. I am me.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Golf

A quiet Wednesday night.  Last night after the Hoot, we had an 80s party and it was so great!  Katie and I got ready together and looked pretty legit.  My camera is still lost, so I took the liberty of borrowing her camera throughout the night.  I am so worried and frustrated that it is lost.  Ugh.  Today was nice.  Worked all three meals and taught swimming lessons.  The pool was chilly and the wind was really blowing, so I pretty much froze.  After lessons, I ran up and changed and went into town with Aaron and Katie.  We went to DL Fusion and I can't remember if I have told you about that.  But I had an aloe shot, arnold palmer, and a cake batter smoothie.  So good.  And once again, I felt so healthy afterwards!!  After supper, I went to try my luck at the closest to the pin competition.  I was the last one to go and I connected well with both of my shots, but they went too far right.  I heard a few screams and hit a cabin on my second shot :/  Oops!!  I then played four holes (finishing my round from like 3 weeks ago...) and a man joined up with me.  His name was Eric and he was very nice!  Talked about how he hadn't golfed in awhile and he asked me about my golf game and education and life.  It was nice to golf with someone randomly!  I ended up shooting 11 over.  Bah.  Not horrible for my first round this season I guess.  Oh and that was only 9 holes...ugh.  Now I am sitting in my bed and Vivien just arrived back from visiting the Tomlinson's.  They are the people that got her to work here and Austen can speak fluent Hungarian!!  So great for her :)  Off to Katie's cabin for a bit.  Playing guitar now.  Can't wait to play and sing for everyone when I get home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment