I am me. My thoughts are unique. My dreams are eccentric. My life story is my own. I am me.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Scattered

My mind is everywhere at the moment.  I barely have a spare minute to breathe, let alone sleep it seems.  I worked breakfast and lunch today, taught 2 hours of swimming lessons, and taught a dance class.  I have to be ready for supper in 20 minutes and serve after that.  Wow.  Dilek (one of the newer Turkish girls) was called home by her family, for reasons I didn't ask to know, and I cried.  I didn't get to know her that well, but her, Damla, and Ozgen have taught me so much Turkish!  It is wonderful.  If I cried over Dilek, imagine when I leave Katie and Vivi and everyone else.  I am going to go crazy and bawl for days.  I needed to start this post yesterday because I had important things to say about Sunday....but now I can't remember what we did on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday really.  Well, last night we had a Toga party...yeah floral bedsheets from the cliff house!!  It was fun and I am quite tired today.  I never get on facebook, practice my trumpet, or respond to people's letters and messages.  I am just so stinkin busy all of the time.  I finally called my grandma today because I hadn't contacted her all summer since I arrived here.  I feel awful, but at the same time, I am glad I am 'cut off' in a way from the world.  I love the feeling of being free from my everyday life and experiencing new things.  That is exactly why I want to travel the world so badly.  This post has no specific topic or point, hence the name scattered.  These are all simply things on my mind that I needed to get written down.  Oh!  At the Hoot last night, we jumped into the lake while it was storming outside.  It wasn't really raining too bad, but as we were running down the dock, I was holding Abbie's hand and she said, "I don't think my mommy would approve of this!"  And I said, "Mine either!!"  This reminded me of when it would rain outside when I was little and my mama wouldn't let me play in the rain.  This was slightly worse with the crashing waves, lightning, and thunder.  Oops.  But it was fun, so that's the point right?  Okay, I am off to supper and off to having a relaxing night for once hopefully.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment