I am me. My thoughts are unique. My dreams are eccentric. My life story is my own. I am me.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Viv Wants a Coffee

Sitting in the library next to my favorite Hungarian Viv at the moment.  Just showed her a video of Phantom Regiment and it made me realize how much I really love drum corps.  I really wish I could have done it last summer.  For those of you who don't know, I made it into the Phantom Regiment trumpet line, which is a HUGE deal.  People come from all over the world to audition and I was offered a spot.  I had to quit before the actual season started because of financial and family reasons.  So sad.  If you need a good pick-me-up, watch their 2008 show, Spartacus.  It is one of my favs.
Everybody is going to start leaving this place and it is terrifying.  RJ leaves tomorrow.  Ugh.  This past Thursday we had 'Prom Night' and we dressed up like we were from the 80s or something and it was great!  We worked a wedding tonight and it was long and stressful as usual.  Not much else to say at the moment apparently because my mind is drawing a blank. 
Okay, Viv wants a coffee.  Adios.  Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment