I am me. My thoughts are unique. My dreams are eccentric. My life story is my own. I am me.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
7.5 hours
I am leaving on a 16 hour car ride in exactly 7.5 hours. How do I feel? SUPER EXCITED! Cam and I definitely know how to make boring situations such as these quite fun, so I'm not too worried. This blog is about to become way more exciting now that I am off on an adventure across the United States (well some of it anyway)! I'll update you on where I have gone, people I have met, and crazy things that happen. Something awkward is bound to happen to me...that's usually how I roll. Some crazy good thunderstorms last night. The thunder shook our house quite a bit. Love thunderstorms so much!! I think there may be more tonight....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment