I am me. My thoughts are unique. My dreams are eccentric. My life story is my own. I am me.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Clear Skies

I know that finals week isn't over yet, so I really shouldn't be blogging because my adventures haven't officially started. Oh well. Woke up to sunshine streaming in from my window and I silently prayed that it was nice outside. And by gosh, it was! BEAUTIFUL clear blue sky kind of day :) I decided to run to the Wellness Center instead of drive, crazy idea right? Getting exercise BEFORE I get exercise....clever. Met with my friend and fellow dance club officer Abbie and we danced one last time before we headed our separate ways for the summer. It was so great and I will miss dance club very much. We were trying to freestyle to some of Adele's music as well as Needtobreathe. Okay, I was attempting while she had fun with it. Sometimes it's hard for me to let go and be free with my dancing. I am very stuck in my ways of being a choreographer and performing set moves...probably stemming from the perfectionist inside of me. I can only get better though, right? Hopefully I can bring some dancing into the performances at camp this summer. I am going into this 'camp' thing so blindly, but I am still a little over a month away, so I can calm down for now. Off to study for the most gosh awful final ever! Hooray! Music Literature and History II is the class and the teacher is a complete joke. Yay for paying a bunch of money to have a teacher treat me like a 5 year old and then give me tests with things we have never gone over. How nice of him...
On a brighter note, I love this song and music video, so you should watch :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment