We arrived back at her house around 5:15pm today after an afternoon filled with a trip to her high school, eating pizza at a place called Pizza Cottage with her dad, and going to Dawes Arboretum. The arboretum was GORGEOUS. Didn't know it was legit hiking through the woods on rocky paths. Good thing I wore my paper thin flip flops. The rocks had a wonderful time jabbing the bottom of my foot. Below are a couple pictures in the arboretum.
Cam and I got home and were dead tired from all of the hiking in the heat. We plan on sitting on the couch the rest of the evening. America's Next Top Model has been our tv obsession the past couple days. They are reruns, but they are still amazing. Makes me want to prove myself and go on the show. Maybe someday it will happen! We ate a mango tonight and I have never really ate one and I think I have fallen in love. Fallen in love with a fruit. Yup. If you haven't tasted one, you must run to the store right now and get one and eat it...then let me know how it is. You may fall in love too.
I'm so dang hungry and keep going back for pizza leftovers. Who doesn't love cold pizza??!
On a pizza run to the kitchen,
Kaitlyn
P.S. If you've been wondering, yes, I did in fact bring my trumpet on this 3 week vacation. I need to go practice. Motivation needed.
practiced trumpet today. char hates me and my scary silver object of death. he also sings along. we banish him to the backyard when i need to practice. he also hates that.
ReplyDelete